This is a simple ,spicy and tasty Raw Banana Masala Fry which is so easy to prepare and needs very little oil too...
- RAW BANANAS-2
- CHILLY POWDER-2 TEASPOONS
- TURMERIC POWDER-1/4 TEASPOON
- GARAM MASALA POWDER -1 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL -ABOUT 2-3 TABLESPOONS
- Peel and slice the raw banana into 1/4 cm thick slices.
- Mix the powders with enough water to make a coating batter.
- Coat the raw banana slices with the masala batter and marinate for some time.
- Now,heat a shallow pan and put these slices with the marinade and also add a little water and boil for some time stirring well so they do not stick to the pan.Let the water evaporate and the slices become soft.
- Now add a little oil now and then and gently shallow fry them till they roast well.
- Serve with any Indian main course.