Here is a tasty and crunchy dish made with
the all time favorite -cauliflower...
It is a teatime snack,starter,side dish...
in fact - absolutely irresistible at any time!
- CAULIFLOWER BITS -3 CUPS
- GRAM FLOUR-1 CUP
- RICE FLOUR-1 CUP
- CORNFLOUR-1 TABLESPOON
- CHILLI POWDER- 2 -3 TEASPOONS
- GARAM MASALA POWDER-1 TEASPOON
- SODA BICARBONATE -1/4 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL FOR FRYING
- CURRY LEAVES - FEW
- Break cauliflower into small bite sized pieces.
- Clean.Immerse in salted, boiling water for a minute.Drain.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.Add enough water and make a coating batter of dosa flour consistency.
- Add the cauliflower bits to the batter .
- Mix well so the bits are well coated with the batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Deep fry the coated cauliflower bits till they turn slightly red.
- Garnish with fried curry leaves.
- Serve with chutney or tomato sauce.