A generous helping of fresh and hot ,delicious carrot halwa-
The perfect comfort food for all seasons...ready in a jiffy!
- GRATED CARROT- 2 CUPS
- SUGAR-1 1/2 CUPS
- CONDENSED MILK-2 TABLESPOONS
- MILK POWDER -2 TABLESPOONS
- GHEE-1 TABLESPOON
- MILK-2 TABLESPOONS
- FRIED CASHEW NUTS -FEW
- FRIED RAISINS - FEW
- Grind together the milk and grated carrots to a coarse consistency in a mixer.
- Mix the sugar and powdered elaichi (cardamoms)to this mixture.
- Keep this mixture in a wide mouthed large micro safe bowl.
- Add the condensed milk/milk powder and ghee to this mixture.
- Microwave for 10 minutes stirring once in 3 minutes.
- If the carrots are very juicy ,you can microwave it for another minute or two.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with fried raisins and cashew nuts.
Serve hot or cold.