Here is another simple and tasty anytime snack...
- GRAM FLOUR-1 CUP
- RICE FLOUR -3/4 CUP
- CHOPPED ONIONS-2 CUPS
- CHILLY POWDER -11/2 TEASPOON
- BICARBONATE OF SODA -1/4 TEASPOON
- SALT TO TASTE
- OIL FOR FRYING
- Mix the flours ,salt ,chilli powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Add the onions.
- Sprinkle water little by little and make a dry and flaky mixture.(take care not to make it too soggy)
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Drop small ,uneven bits if the mixtur and fry till golden brow and well cooked.Turn once to ensure even cooking.
- Serve hot or later.
- It can be served with any chutney or sauce or even had plain.