Potatoes are a favorite of all ages,seasons and palates...
Do try out this spicy baby potato fry that can be made in a jiffy...
- BABY POTATOES -1/2 KILOS
- OIL FOR DEEP FRYING
- RED CHILLY POWDER -TO TASTE
- AMCHOOR POWDER (dry mango powder) -A BROAD PINCH
- SALT TO TASTE
- Wash and clean the baby potatoes.
- Pressure cook them for just 1 whistle in salted water.
- Remove from the cooker and peel them.
- Heat the oil in a pan .
- Deep fry the potatoes till golden color.
- Place them in a bowl.
- Add salt to taste,chilly powder to taste and Amchoor powder.
- Toss well till the potatoes are coated well.
- This is a great starter,snack or a side dish that is a perfect accompaniment for chappatis, pulavs, sambar ,rasam and curd rice too.